Welcome! Thank you for visiting Life Pill Laboratories formerly ADIS Medical Supplies, Inc. (“Life Pill Laboratories”, “we,” “our,” or “us”) offering. To help inform you, we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the collection and use of information you submit or we collect through our website http://lifepilllaboratories.com , and our other related mobile websites, services, tools, and other applications (collectively, the “Site”). The Site is owned and operated by Life Pill Laboratories.
Contents & Summary
Scope & Consent
We collect the following information when you use the Site.
(a) Registration and Account Information: When you purchase products and create an account on the Site, you voluntarily give us personal information.
|(b) Information to Respond to Your Requests: You may also give us your personal information to sign up for our newsletters and other communications.
(c) Social Media Information: We may offer services that allow you to share information with third-party social media websites such as Facebook, Google Plus, Twitter, YouTube and others.
(d) Information From Other Sources: We may, on occasion, combine information from outside sources to customize your experience on the Site.
(e) Information You Submit on the Site: You may submit testimonials on the Site, providing us with information regarding your opinions and reviews of products, and the content you submit and recommendations you make may provide information about your beliefs to us.
(f) Mobile Information: We may collect additional information from you if you access our Site through a mobile device (e.g. your unique device identifier, your device’s operating system, or the mobile carrier for your phone).
(h) Geolocation: By using the site you expressly consent to our use of your geolocation to respond to your requests.
Uses and Retention
We use information collected from you to operate our Site and contact you. Your information is retained for as long as we need it for our business.
We may share your personal information and other information we collect with the following entities: (a) Life Pill Laboratories and the rest of our corporate family including Life Pill Laboratories affiliates; (b) our service providers; (c) other entities with your consent; (d) legal and law enforcement; (e) others if there is a change of control; (f) companies in the mobile app industry; and (g) information you share on the Site.
You can control how and when you want to receive notifications from Life Pill Laboratories on the Site or by following instructions within the notices.
Cookies and Tracking Technologies
We use tracking technologies (including cookies) to recognize you, protect your privacy, customize your experience on the Site, and target the content/advertising you see, including providing videos customized to your interests. You consent to our tracking of your video viewing through the Site or third-party social media.
Access and Review Options
You can review and edit your personal information by accessing your account on the Site.
California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, you may request information about our practices related to disclosing your personal information and how we respond to Do Not Track signals.
We are not responsible for the privacy practices of third-party websites that are linked to or from our Site.
We protect your personal information using security measures.
The Site is not intended for children under the age of 13.
Notification Regarding Updates
1. Scope and Consent
1. Information We Collect
- Registration and Account Information: You can browse the Site without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information (e.g., name, email address, telephone number and/or mobile phone number, financial and payment information, and physical contact information) about yourself. If you register for an account with us, you choose to give us your personal information and are not anonymous to us. When you register for an account, purchase products or services, or otherwise engage with our Site, you may provide personal information. Personal information is only associated with your account/profile when you sign in as a registered user.
- Information to Respond to Your Requests: You may give us your personal information so we can respond to your questions and send you newsletters and other communications you request. Details of how you can opt-out of receiving any communications from us are detailed in the section headed “Your Choices”
- Social Media Information: We may offer services that allow you to share information with third-party social media websites such as Facebook, Google Plus, Twitter, YouTube and others. You agree that we may share your video viewing with or obtain information about your video viewing from analytics providers, advertising partners and third-party social media sites for two years or until you withdraw consent.
- Information from Other Sources: The information we collect may be combined with information from outside records (e.g., demographic information, navigation information, and/or additional contact information) that we have acquired in accordance with the law.
- Information You Submit on the Site: You may submit testimonials on the Site, providing us with information regarding your opinions and reviews of products. In addition, the content you submit and recommendations you make may provide information about your beliefs to us.
- Mobile Information: We may collect additional information from you if you access our Site through a mobile device (e.g. your unique device identifier, device’s operating system, mobile carrier, and location or GPS/geo-location).
- Technical Usage Information: When you visit our Site, we collect usage information sent to us by your computer, mobile, or other access device that tells us how you are using the Site (“usage information”). We use tracking technologies (including cookies (including cookies stored in HTML-5), web beacons/GIFs, embedded scripts, e-tags/cache browsers) [LINK TO EACH OF THE DEFINITIONS IN SECTION 5 OF THE COOKIE/TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES POLICY] to collect usage information.
We may also collect password information from you when you log in, as well as computer and/or connection information. During some visits we may use software tools to measure and collect session information, including page response times, download errors, time spent on certain pages and page interaction information.
1. Uses and Retention
- Operate Our Site: We use the information collected to (i) fulfill your orders; (ii) provide customer service (e.g., to respond to your requests, resolve disputes, problems with your account/profile or the Site); (iii) personalize your experience by providing content on the Site, including targeted advertising that we believe may be of most interest to you; (iv) improve the Site; (v) give you information about your account; (vi) post customer testimonials; and (vii) provide you with a safe, efficient, and customized experience.
- Analyze and Aggregate Non-Personal Information: We use aggregate information about our users and non-personal information to analyze Site and user behavior and prepare aggregated reports.
- Prevent Fraud: We use information from the Site to prevent, detect, and investigate fraud, security breaches, potentially prohibited or illegal activities, and enforce our Terms of Service .
- Communicate With You: We use your information to contact you, to maintain the Site, your account, to comply with your stated communication preferences, to provide other services requested by you, as described at the time when we collect the information from you, to send you marketing communications, or contact you for other purposes authorized by law.
We retain information as long as it is necessary and relevant for our operations. You consent to our retention of your video viewing tracking data for as long as permissible under applicable law – up to one year after you close your account or otherwise withdraw consent for video tracking.
Information collected on the Site may be shared with:
- The Life Pill Laboratories Corporate Family: We may share the information we collect about you with the Life Pill Laboratories corporate family, including our affiliates and subsidiaries, as well as with third-party suppliers. The information may be disclosed to: (i) provide content and services (e.g., registration, transactions, analytics and customer support); (ii) help detect and prevent potentially illegal acts, violations of our policies, fraud and/or data security breaches; and (iii) guide decisions about our, Life Pill Laboratories’ or a third-party’s products, sites, applications, services, tools and communications. Members of our corporate family will use this information to send you marketing communications and you will have the opportunity to opt-out in email communications.
- Service Providers and Other Third-Parties: We may disclose your information to service providers under contract who help with our business operations (such as, but not limited to, payment processing, fraud investigations, advertising, site analytics and operations).
- Other Entities with Your Consent: Other third-parties to whom you explicitly ask us to send your information (or about whom you are otherwise explicitly notified and consent to when using a specific service).
- Legal and Law Enforcement: Law enforcement, governmental agencies, or authorized third-parties, in response to a verified request relating to a criminal investigation or alleged illegal activity or any other activity that may expose us, you, or any other Life Pill Laboratories user to legal liability. In this regard, we may share your information with third parties in response to a subpoena, other legal process and/or as permitted by law. In such events, we will only disclose information relevant and necessary to the investigation or inquiry, such as name, city, state, zip code, telephone number, email address, user ID history, IP address, fraud complaints and anything else we may deem relevant to the investigation.
- Companies in The Mobile App Industry: If you access the Site through a mobile device, we may also share your information with carriers, operating systems and platforms.
1. Your Choices
You can control how and when you want to receive notifications from Life Pill Laboratories on the Site by following instructions within the notices. You may not opt-out of administrative emails (for example, emails about your transactions or policy changes) for your registered account.
1. Cookies and Tracking Technologies
A few additional important things you should know about our use of tracking technologies (e.g., cookies, HTML-5 stored technologies):
- We offer certain features that are available only through the use of tracking technologies.
- We use both session and persistent tracking technologies. Tracking technologies (e.g., cookies) can either be persistent (i.e., they remain on your computer until you delete them) or temporary (i.e., they last only until you close your browser). You are always free to decline tracking technologies if your browser permits, although doing so may interfere with your use of the Site. Refer to the help section of your browser, browser extensions, or installed applications for instructions on blocking, deleting, or disabling tracking technologies such as cookies.
- With your prior consent as obtained through your use of this Site.
- We encode and protect the tracking technologies
- You may encounter tracking technologies/cookies from our third-party service providers that we have allowed on our Site that assist us with various aspects of our Site operations and services, such as Google Analytics.
- You may also encounter tracking technologies from third-parties on certain pages of the websites that we do not control and have not authorized. (For example, if you view a web page created by another user, there may be a cookie placed by that web page.)
- We may target and track the videos you view on the Site. You consent to our tracking of your video viewing through the Site or third-party social media for up to two years or as permitted by applicable law or until consent is withdrawn.
1. Accessing, Reviewing, and Changing Your Personal Information
Registered members can review and change personal information at any time by accessing their accounts on the Site. You should promptly update your personal information if it changes or becomes inaccurate. We may retain some information from closed accounts so that we can comply with law, prevent fraud, assist with investigations, resolve disputes, analyze, or troubleshoot programs, enforce our Terms of Service, or take other actions permitted by law. Likewise, if your account or membership is terminated or suspended, we may maintain some information to prevent re-registration.
1. Notice to California Residents
- Residents of the State of California may request a list of all third-parties to which our Site has disclosed certain personal information (as defined by California law) during the preceding year for those third-parties’ direct marketing purposes. If you are a California resident and want such a list, please contact us at info@ lifepilllabs.com .
- For all requests, you must put the statement “Your California Privacy Rights” in the body of your request, as well as your name, street address, city, state, and zip code. In the body of your request, please provide enough information for us to determine if this applies to you. You need to attest to the fact that you are a California resident and provide a current California address for our response. Please note that we will not accept requests via the telephone, mail, or by facsimile, and we are not responsible for notices that are not labeled or sent properly, or that do not have complete information.
- How We Respond to Do Not Track Signals for California Residents: California Business & Professions Code Section 22575(b) (as amended effective January 1, 2014) provides that California residents are entitled to know how Life Pill Laboratories responds to “Do Not Track” browser settings. Life Pill Laboratories does not currently take actions to respond to Do Not Track signals because a uniform technological standard has not yet been developed. We continue to review new technologies and may adopt a standard once one is created.
Our Site may contain links to other third-party websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of these third-party sites.
We store and process your information on our servers located in the United States. We maintain technical, physical, and administrative security measures to protect the security of your personal information against loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, or alteration. Some of the safeguards we use are firewalls, data encryption, physical access controls to our data centers and information access authorization controls. It is your responsibility to make sure that your personal information is accurate and that your password(s) and account registration information are secure and not shared with third-parties.
1. Children’s Privacy
The Site is a general audience site and it is not intended for children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information via our websites, applications, services, or tools from users in this age group.
1. Notification Regarding Updates
1. Contact Us
If your questions are not answered online, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org , or using the contact us form on the Site.